NOTE TO TEACHERS: Below is information based on the Convention on the Rights of the Child as well as recommended activities that I put together on behalf of Amnesty International and the United Nations. The information and activities are designed to help you teach your students about Human Rights.
The units listed below are available individually or as part of the complete curriculum.
Click here for more information or to place an order.
- Introducing Kids to Human Rights
- Introducing Kids to Human Responsibilities
- Asserting Rights
- Protecting Rights
- Rights Special Needs
- Right #1 - The Right to Live
- Right #2 - The Right to Develop and Grow
- Right #3 - The Right to Have an Identity
- Right #4 - The Right to Have Parents
- Right #5 - The Right to Have an Adequate Standard of Living
- Right #6 - The Right to Be Protected from Harm
- Right #7 - The Right to Be Educated
- Right #8 - The Right to Have Thoughts and Beliefs
- Right #9 - The Right to Express Thoughts and Opinions
- Right #10 - The Right to Have Privacy
- Right #11 - The Right to Associate With Others
- Right #12 - The Right to Belong to a Culture or Religion
- Right #13 - The Right to Be Treated Justly